Terms & Conditions
This page (together with the documents referred to on it) tells you the terms and conditions on which we supply any of the products ('the Products') listed on our website www.exantediet.com ('our site') to you. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering any Products from our site. You should understand that by ordering any of our Products, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
You should print a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
Please click on the button marked 'I Accept' at the end of these terms and conditions if you accept them. Please understand that if you refuse to accept these terms and conditions, you will not be able to order any Products from our site.
1. INFORMATION ABOUT US
These terms and conditions ('the Terms') govern the users ('you' or 'your') use of the website exantediet.com ('the Website') and your relationship with:
(i) The Hut.com Limited (trading as exantediet.com) whose registered office is at 5th Floor, Voyager House, Chicago Avenue, Manchester Airport M90 3DQ ; or
(ii) (a) if your purchase is made in United States dollars (USD) or Canadian dollars (CAD) and payment is made using a debit/credit card, with THGPP LLC (trading as exantediet.com) whose registered office is at 1209 Orange Street, Wilmington, County of New Castle, Delaware, 19801, USA; or (b) if your purchase is made in United States dollars (USD) or Canadian dollars (CAD) and payment is made using American Express, with Mama Mio US Inc. (trading as exantediet.com) whose registered office is at 2711 Centerville Road, Suite 400, Wilmington, County of New Castle, Delaware, 19808, USA.
('we', 'our', or 'us'). Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under law. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not access nor use the Website. If you have any queries regarding these Terms then please contact us.
2. SERVICE AVAILABILITY
Our site is only intended for use by people resident in the UK and Ireland. We do not accept orders from individuals outside the UK and Ireland.
3. YOUR STATUS
By placing an order through our site, you warrant that:
(a) you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts; and
(b) you are at least 18 years old;
(c) you are resident in the EU
(d) you have completed the medical check during the registration process and are aware of the program you are eligible for;
(e) you are buying the product(s) for yourself;
(f) you acknowledge that you should seek medical advice before starting any weight loss program;
(g) you are aware that you should not use the Product(s) if you are over the age of 70, underweight, pregnant, breastfeeding, or have any medical condition which affects your dietary requirements including behaviour disorders or eating disorders (including bulimia and anorexia), or have active cancer or have had any treatment for cancer in the last 3 months.
4. HOW THE CONTRACT IS FORMED BETWEEN YOU AND US
4.1 After placing an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy the Product(s). All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms the Product(s) that you have ordered ('the Confirmation Email'). The contract between us ('the Contract') will only be formed when we send you the Confirmation Email.
4.2 The Contract will relate only to those Products we have confirmed in the Confirmation Email. We will not be obliged to supply any other Products which may have been part of your order until the order of such Products has been confirmed in a separate Confirmation Email.
4.3 We will send to you a further email when the Products have been dispatched to you along with details to enable you to track your order ('the Dispatch Email').
5. AVAILABILITY AND DELIVERY
Your order will be fulfilled by the delivery date set out in the Confirmation Email or, if no delivery date is specified, then within a reasonable time of the date of the Confirmation Email, unless there are exceptional circumstances.
We aim to give you next working day delivery if you live in Mainland UK (or 2 working days delivery for; Islands, highlands & NI) and place your order before 1pm on a working day. However we are not responsible for any delivery problems / delays / weather conditions that the courier may encounter which result in a delay in delivery. Therefore we are not always able to guarantee next working day delivery, but we will delivery your parcel to you within a reasonable period of time.
You must ensure that you provide a valid delivery address at the time of placing an order. Once the parcel has been dispatched, and marked as 'complete' in our system, we are unable to change the delivery address on that consignment. It may be possible that the courier company will leave your parcel with a neighbour.
6. RISK AND TITLE
6.1 The Products will be at your risk from the time of delivery.
6.2 Ownership of the Product(s) will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the Product(s), including delivery charges.
7. PRICE AND PAYMENT
7.1 The price of the Products and our delivery charges will be as quoted on our site from time to time, except in cases of obvious error.
7.2 Product prices include VAT.
7.3 Product prices and delivery charges are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you a Confirmation Email.
7.4 Our site contains a large number of Products and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Products listed on our site may be incorrectly priced. We will normally verify prices as part of our confirmation procedures so that, where a Product's correct price is less than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount when confirming the order of the Products to you. If a Product's correct price is higher than the price stated on our site, we will normally, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatching the Product, or reject your order and notify you of such rejection.
7.5 We are under no obligation to provide the Product to you at the incorrect (lower) price, even after we have sent you a Confirmation Email, if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as an error.
7.6 Payment for all Products must be via PayPal or by credit or debit card. We will not dispatch your order until payment has been received in full.
7.7 If your credit or debit card payment is not processed successfully for any reason, we reserve the right to reattempt to process payment within 48 hours. In the event that the payment is still unsuccessful, we will give you at least 48 hours’ notice in advance of any further reattempt to process payment by sending an email to the email address you have provided to us. If you do not want us to reattempt to process payment, you must cancel your order in advance.
7.8 All prices shown are inclusive of VAT (only where applicable - see below) at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering the information onto the system. We reserve the right, however, to change prices at any time without notice to you.
If your delivery address is within the United Kingdom, no additional taxes will be charged to you. If your delivery address is outside of the United Kingdom you may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are levied once a delivery reaches your destination country. Any such additional charges must be borne by you (if your delivery address is inside the European Union (‘EU’) see ‘Customs clearance responsibilities for EU delivery addresses’). You should note that customs policies and practices vary widely from country to country. We recommend that you contact your local customs office for information.
Please note that when shipping goods from outside the United Kingdom, cross border shipments may be subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities. In respect of all goods dispatched to you to an address outside of the United Kingdom, you are deemed to be the importer of the goods and must therefore comply with all the laws and regulations of the country into which the goods are being delivered.
Payment can be made by any major credit or debit card or via your PayPal account. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account before the dispatch of your good or provision of the service to you. If payment is to be made via a credit card a pre-auth value of £0.01 will be held against the card until the card issuer validates the payment.
In the unlikely event that the price shown on the checkout page is wrong, and we discover this before accepting your order in accordance with clause 9, we are not required to sell the goods to you at the price shown. We always try and ensure that the prices of goods shown on our Website are accurate, but occasionally genuine errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of the goods that you have ordered we will let you know as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If you cancel your order and you have already paid for the goods, then you will receive a full refund.
You confirm that the credit, debit card or PayPal account that is being used is yours. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us we will not be liable to you for any delay or non-delivery.
Customs clearance responsibilities for EU delivery addresses
For orders dispatched from the UK only.
For deliveries to addresses within the EU, for legal purposes you are the importer of the goods, and are responsible for any import formalities as well as any duties, tariffs, or taxes which may be charged by any customs authority. However, we have collected these amounts from you as part of your purchase, and by agreeing to these terms, you hereby authorise us to appoint our designated carrier(s) to carry out any required customs formalities on your behalf, including payment of any duties, tariffs, or taxes to the appropriate customs authority. The designated carrier will deliver the goods to you in addition to carrying out the customs formalities on your behalf. These customs formalities will be carried out in different countries depending on the country in which your delivery address belongs, and the carrier used. Your goods will be cleared for customs purposes in one of the following ‘clearance countries’:
• Cyprus (for addresses in Cyprus)
• France (for addresses in France, Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, and Slovenia)
• Ireland (for addresses in Ireland)
• Malta (for addresses in Malta)
• Spain (for addresses in Spain)
• The Netherlands (for addresses in the Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Luxembourg, Poland, and Sweden)
• Belgium (for addresses in Belgium and Ireland)
• Otherwise, in the country in which your address belongs.
• In the country in which your address belongs.
• The Netherlands (for all addresses)
This means that you will be charged duties, tariffs, or taxes at the rate applicable in the clearance country – these will be paid on your behalf by the designated carrier. These clearance countries are subject to change without notice being provided to you.
By accepting these terms, you consent to us appointing a designated carrier to act on your behalf as described above, and that the designated carrier is acting solely for you as your customs direct representative.
We do not issue tax invoices for shipments to the EU from the UK. Any proof-of-sale document we provide at your request is provided entirely at our discretion, and serves as a record of your purchase only. The document may not comply with the requirements imposed by the tax authorities in your local jurisdiction for the purposes of reclaiming VAT, and we are unable to provide additional documentation in this regard.
8. OUR REFUNDS POLICY
8.1 Please see our Returns Policy for more information.
We warrant to you that any Products purchased from us through our site will, on delivery, conform with its description, be of satisfactory quality, and be reasonably fit for all the purposes for which products of that kind are commonly supplied.
10. OUR LIABILITY
10.1 Subject to clause 10.2, if we fail to comply with these terms and conditions, we shall only be liable to you for the purchase price of the Products.
10.2 Nothing in this agreement excludes or limits our liability for:
(a) death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
(b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
(c) any breach of the obligations implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979;
(d) defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987; or
(e) any other matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude or attempt to exclude our liability.
11. WRITTEN COMMUNICATIONS
Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using our site, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on our website. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
All notices given by you to us must be given to The Hut.com Limited (trading as exante Diet) at firstname.lastname@example.org
We may give notice to you at either the e-mail or postal address you provide to us when placing an order, or in any of the ways specified in clause 11 above. Notice will be deemed received and properly served immediately when posted on our website, 24 hours after an e-mail is sent, or three days after the date of posting of any letter. In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an e-mail, that such e-mail was sent to the specified e-mail address of the addressee.
13. TRANSFER OF RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
13.1 The contract between you and us is binding on you and us and on our respective successors and assignees.
13.2 You may not transfer, assign, charge or otherwise dispose of a Contract, or any of your rights or obligations arising under it, without our prior written consent.
13.3 We may transfer, assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise dispose of a Contract, or any of our rights or obligations arising under it, at any time during the term of the Contract.
14. EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
14.1 We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control ('the Force Majeure Event').
14.2 A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following:
(a) strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action;
(b) civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war;
(c) fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster;
(d) impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport;
(e) impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks; and
(f) the acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
14.3 Our performance under any Contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
15.1 If we fail, at any time during the term of a Contract, to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations under the Contract or any of these terms and conditions, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under the Contract, this will not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and will not relieve you from compliance with such obligations.
15.2 A waiver by us of any default will not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default.
15.3 No waiver by us of any of these terms and conditions will be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing in accordance with clause 14 above.
If any of these terms and Conditions or any provisions of a Contract are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
17. OUR RIGHT TO VARY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
17.1 We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time to reflect changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our system's capabilities.
17.2 You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you order products from us, unless any change to those policies or these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you), or if we notify you of the change to those policies or these terms and conditions before we send you the Dispatch Confirmation (in which case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the terms and conditions, unless you notify us to the contrary within seven working days of receipt by you of the Products).
18. LAW AND JURISDICTION
Contracts for the purchase of Products through our site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be governed by English law. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with such Contracts or their formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
19.1 We reserve the right to end or change a promotion at any time due to unforeseen circumstances.
19.2 We reserve the right to end of change an email promotion if an error has occurred.
19.3 Only one promotional code can be used per transaction.
19.4 All items marked down in clearance will be excluded from all offers.
20. EXANTE DIET PRICE PROMISE
1. Must be the same quality of ingredients.
2. Must be in the UK.
3. We must be able to verify the offer.
4. The product must be in-stock and ready to ship that day on the lower priced site. Backorders will not be matched and we do not match prices on items that are out of stock.
5. The product must be a new product, not a clearance item and not reduced due to being damaged or out of date.
6. Other coupons and promotional codes may not be used with price matches.
7. Details of the price match must be submitted at the time of the order being placed with us, by contacting our Customer Service team through your account. The price match will then be assessed accordingly by our Customer Service team. We will aim to complete this within 24 hours.
8. We reserve the right to exclude 'special offers'.
9. We can only price match single products and not a combination of products.
10. The company must have been trading for at least 6 months and able to take online payments, otherwise it will be left to our discretion.
11. Must be like-for-like (size, flavour and quality). Pro rata price matches are strictly at our discretion.
12. We reserve the right to not price match if we feel the match is not a comparable and fair one.
13. We reserve the right to remove this service at any time without notice.
14. We are unable to price match Exante Diet products from third party suppliers.
15. Our decision is final.
16. If the criteria set out above is satisfied and we agree to price match the product, we will credit your account with the price difference. This credit must be used within 12 months of the amount being credited, otherwise we reserve the right to remove such credit from your account.
21. ALL COMPETITIONS
We reserve the right to amend these Terms without notice from time to time.
By entering the competition entrants will be deemed to have read and understood these Terms and be bound by them. All of our decisions will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
Any person who is an employee or an immediate family member of an employee of any The Hut Group company or any other person who is directly connected with the organisation of any particular competition is ineligible to participate.
Competitions are only open to residents of the UK (excluding Northern Ireland).
All entrants are to be aged 18 or over unless any other age restriction is specified or implied. Entrants should, if under 18, obtain permission in advance from their parent or guardian.
All entries must be received by the closing date specified in the competition. Answers will be entered upon submission. No responsibility will be taken for any answers that are misdirected, lost for technical or other reasons or received after the closing date.
We reserve the absolute right to disqualify without notice any entries to any competition which we consider have used improper technical means to enter and/or we believe is fraudulent.
Entrants are liable for their costs to access computer networks. We will not be liable for or accept any responsibility for: (i) any failure by the winner or any entrant to comply with these terms and conditions; (ii) any disruption, delay or misdirection of entries; or (iii) any server, system or network failures, malfunctioning or inaccessibility.
We shall be the promoter of all competitions subject to these terms and conditions unless stated otherwise.
Social Competition T&Cs
Virgin Experience Days x exante Giveaway
1. Valentines one night Coastal escape for two Giveaway (hereafter referred to as “the Giveaway”) is promoted by exante UK.
2. The Giveaway is open to residents of the UK (excluding Northern Ireland), aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families (defined as parents, siblings, children & spouse regardless of where they live) of the Promoter, its affiliated companies, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the Giveaway.
3. The Giveaway starts at 9:00am on 14th February 2022 and closes 10:00am on 20th February 2022 (“the Giveaway Period”). Any entries posted or submitted before or after the Giveaway Period will not be considered.
4. In order to qualify for the Giveaway, participants must:
- Like the giveaway post
- Follow @exantediet
- Tag a friend in the comments (multiple entries allowed)
- Share to story
5. Incomplete, incorrect, or otherwise invalid entries will not be considered.
6. It is a condition of entry that participants agree to abide strictly by the rules of the Giveaway.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entries, and remove them immediately from the Promoter’s social media pages, if the Promoter considers such entries to be in bad faith, fraudulent, illegal or showing any illegal, immoral, lewd or disrespectful behaviour.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude participants and withhold the prize for violation of any of these Terms and Conditions.
10 The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. No responsibility can be accepted for any entries that are delayed, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid or if entry was not possible due to technical difficulties.
12. During the Giveaway Period there will be one winner which will be announced on stories once the Giveaway is over.
13. The winner will be announced on the 21st February 2022
14. The prize will be a Virgin Experience Day 'One Night Coastal Escape for 2’
Locations options include:
· One Night Antrim Coastal Break for Two at the 4* Ballygally Castle Hotel
· One Night Break for Two at Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth East Cliff
· One Night Break for Two at Hallmark Hotel Carlton Hotel
· One Night Break for Two at Sandbanks Hotel
· One Night Coastal Boutique Break for Two at the Albion House, Ramsgate
· One Night Coastal Break for Two at Bournemouth West Cliff Hotel
· One Night Coastal Escape for Two at The Big Blue Hotel, Blackpool
· One Night Coastal Escape for Two at the Hotel Pelirocco, Brighton
· One Night Coastal Escape for Two at the Luxury 4* Green House Hotel, Bournemouth
· One Night Coastal Escape with Dinner for Two at the Carnoustie Golf Hotel & Spa
· One Night Cornish Coastal Escape for Two at Lugger Hotel, Portloe
· One Night Exmoor National Park Break with Dinner for Two at The Hunter's Inn
· One Night Jersey Boutique Break for Two at Chateau La Chaire
· One Night New Forest Escape with Dinner for Two at the South Lawn Hotel
· One Night Seaside Escape for Two at The Weston Hotel, Scarborough
15. There is no cash alternative to this prize. The prize is also non-transferable.
16.make sure you select your experience before the expiry date printed on your voucher.
17. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the original prize become unavailable.
18. The winner of the Giveaway will be chosen at random from eligible participants.
19. Each winner will be announced on Instagram on the dates listed in clause 16 of these terms and conditions.
20. The winner will be contacted via direct message - they have 48 hours to acknowledge the prize or the Promoter reserves the right to choose another winner.
21. If it transpires a winner has not met the eligibility criteria, a new winner will be selected from the remaining eligible qualifying entries.
Privacy and Data Protection
22. Any personal data relating to participants will be used in accordance with all relevant Data Protection legislation (including the EU General Data Regulation) and will not be disclosed to any third party without the individual’s prior consent unless to fulfil any requirements of the Giveaway and further promotion.
23. By participating in this Giveaway, the winners agree to participate in any reasonable marketing and promotional activities required by the Promoter.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Giveaway or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Any amendment to the Terms and Conditions will be posted on this website.
25. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
If for any reason an advertised prize is unavailable we reserve the right at our absolute discretion to substitute a similar prize of equivalent or greater value.
Only one prize will be awarded per household.
There will be no cash or other alternative to the prize offered and prizes are not transferable.
The winner's name will be selected in a random draw, after the closing date, from all correct answers received.
The winner of a prize will be notified within 28 days after the winner has been ascertained.
Please allow 28 days for delivery of all prizes.
If the winner of the a competition is unable to take up a prize for any reason or if the winner cannot be notified after reasonable efforts having been made then we may dispose of the prize as we think fit without any liability to the winner for having done so.
For each competition, only one prize will be awarded per entrant / email address. Names of winners will be available on request.
The names of the winners may be published on our Website and/or on our Facebook, Twitter or any other social media platform.
24. CLAIMING PRIZES
Prizes Involving Travel: (a) Travel arrangements are the responsibility of prize winners unless otherwise stated; (b) we reserve the right to require written permission from the parent or guardian of any winner who is under the age of 16 and to require such a winner to choose as a companion someone 18 or over.
Competition prizes/tickets may be restricted to certain times of the year and unless otherwise stated all prizes must be taken within six months of the date of the competition draw.
Where prizes are to be provided by a third party then the winner will be required to complete all appropriate or applicable booking or other formalities direct with such providers. We will have no responsibility for the acts/defaults of any other persons or companies.
All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. If the goods ordered are not available, you will be notified by e-mail (or by other means if no e-mail address has been provided) and you will have the option either to wait until the item is available from stock or to cancel your order.
Any orders placed by you will be treated as an offer to purchase the goods or services from us and we have the right to reject such offers at any time. You acknowledge that any automated acknowledgment of your order which you may receive from us shall not amount to our acceptance of your offer to purchase goods or services advertised on the Website. The conclusion of a contract between you and us will take place when we (i) debit your credit, debit card or PayPal account or (ii) dispatch the goods to you or commence the services, whichever is the later.
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data provided by you when accessing or ordering from the Website.
You will assume the risk for the products once they have been delivered to the delivery address which you specified when ordering the products. We accept no liability where you provide an incorrect delivery address or where you fail to collect the products from the delivery address which you specified. Notwithstanding that risk of loss or damage to the products only passes to you once they have been delivered to the delivery address, ownership of the products shall pass to you on the later of: (a) the products being dispatched by us; and (b) us receiving payment in respect of the same.
26. REFERRAL SCHEME
Subject to the terms set out below, you may earn ‘credit’ for use on this Website by referring a new customer(s) to us through our referral scheme by sharing the referral link and/or referral code we provide to you (the “Referral Scheme”). You are only eligible to participate as a ‘referrer’ in this Referral Scheme if you have previously placed an order on the Website.
A new customer is a natural person who has not previously placed an order with us (a "Referee"). If the Referee has an account on the Website but has not previously placed an order on the Website then they are entitled to participate in the Referral Scheme through the ‘referral link’ only. If the Referee already has an account on the Website then they will be unable to participate in the Referral Scheme using a ‘referral code’ (regardless of whether they have previously placed an order).
If the Referee has clicked through your referral link the discount code will automatically be applied at checkout. If the Referee is using a referral code, the Referee must enter this code at checkout.
For the avoidance of doubt, any credit generated from the Referral Scheme may only be spent on the Website and neither you nor the Referee is entitled to receive any payment of any kind in respect of the credit. The credit is not redeemable for cash. The credit that stands to your Referral Scheme account is not transferable in any way.
You will receive the applicable credit on your account 24 hours after dispatch of the Referee's order. If the Referee cancels their order for any reason within 24 hours of it being dispatched, you will not qualify for any credit. You will receive your credit in the default currency of the Website.
Any credit accrued through the Referral Scheme that has not been used within 12 months from the date of accrual will expire.
The Referee must place an order with a value of at least the minimum value as stated on the Website from time to time.
Subscription products are excluded from the Referral Scheme. We may exclude additional products from the Referral Scheme at our sole discretion from time to time.
We may, in our sole discretion, withdraw your credit generated from the Referral Scheme at any time if we believe or suspect that your use of the Referral Scheme is fraudulent, misleading or contrary to these terms.